Girl, I love YOUR ARTICLE ABSOLUTELY! I just came across your blog and it's great, I'd love to keep in contact with you. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog saying you did, and I promise I'll follow back!
deine jugend - mama geht jetzt steil sexion d'aussaut - désolé yolanda be cool ft. d-cup - we no speak americano the kooks - always where i need to be kele okereke - tenderoni charlie winston - like a hobo pete and the pirates - jennifer ezra furman& the harpoons - take of your sunglasses mumford and sons - little lion man auletta - pöbelei & poesie julian casablancas - 11th dimension death cab for cutie - meet me on the equionx placebo - the never-ending why bilderbuch - calypso FAMP - fulltime lover dúné - let go of your love bloc party - one more chance iamx - my secret friend the big pink - dominos scarlet soho - speak your mind muse - uprising arctic monkeys - crying lightning dúné - heat
Geht mir auch so :(
ReplyDeleteGirl, I love YOUR ARTICLE ABSOLUTELY!
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog and it's great, I'd love to keep in contact with you. Would you like to follow each other?
Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog saying you did, and I promise I'll follow back!
www.thechicetoile.blogspot.com
xoxo, Francesca
Fine inspirations!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood Sunday!
cooles outfit!
ReplyDelete:)
http://jackennoir.blogspot.de/