8/14/2012

my time in london - queen jubilee june 2012

thousands of people were in the city all weekend long
street party in soho with thousand gogo boys. 
i saw the queen :D 
jubilee concert. it was so amazing! it was such a special feeling to be there and even when paul mccartney started to sing "let it be" (i love the beatles and this is my favourit song of them) or when all the people sang the national anthem i had goose skin. just AMAZING!
me in the crowd



street party 
in london there are people from everywhere. 
soho street party (:

skadiida
INSTRAGRAM: SKADIIDA

5 comments:

  1. absolutely love your pictures in this post :) what a positive upbeat city vibe, aaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, wish I was in London for it, looked like such an amazing day
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think sometimes living so close to London, I don't always appreciate it. But your photography skills make it look as beautiful as it is :)

    Love this post!

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great pictures!

    Thanks for the lovely comment
    Z
    http://areweontime.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos looks like you really captured the atmosphere! I was there too :)


    Danielle
    xo

    http://newestwrinkledlh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete