3/14/2012

outfit of the day 14032012


today i made some pictures with my new dress which i bought some weeks ago
at camden market. wasn't sure if i really should buy it but the sales girl was in 
such an hurry that i had to decide within one minute so i bought it and i think
it was the right decision. i really like it and it gives me a reason to wear curls (:
__________________________________________________________________________
heute machte ich bilder mit meinem neuen kleid, welches ich vor ein paar wochen am camden market 
gekauft habe. ich war mir damals nicht sicher ob ich es wirklich kaufen soll aber die verkäuferin hatte 
so einen stress, dass ich mich innerhalb einer minuten entscheiden musst und wie ihr seht entschied ich 
mich für das kleid. heute bin ich wirklich froh, dass ich es genommen habe. außerdem bringt es mich dazu, 
dass ich mir mal locken mache. was auch gut ist immerhin sind immer glatte haare doch auch langweilig (:
skadiida

29 comments:

  1. supersüßes kleid!
    und das haarband steht dir auch total gut (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Camden Market! I went last year it was amazing XD
    Such a cute dress, you defiantly made the right choice!


    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfit, I need a dress like this in my wardrobe :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress and lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit & lovely blog! following :)
    http://daydreamsinmytea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have this same dress but in a lilac colour, it's really gorgeous! But I'm kind of struggling with how to wear mine - if I put a belt over it, it gets a little short, and I don't know if I should pair it with a blazer or cardigan. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute outfit (especially shoes!) and i like your style overall --> i'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute dress,thanks for commenting my blog :)

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chic and stylish :X

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog looks great!
    http://reettavee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you're very cute, beautiful outfit, GREAT shoes!
    See u soon, xx.

    Thanks for the comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ich sehe dich garnicht :o

    oh, das kleid ist ist toll

    xx
    http://wasted-romance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your shoes! And that lace hem is pretty sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love your dress too! We should swap haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have nice style!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have nice style!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the hint of lace, and those shoes.. Wowww!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The dress is so pretty! Definitely the right choice getting it. I love Camden Market for shopping!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, love the dress and photos! Thanks for visiting, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Danke, das ist lieb von dir :) Sehr schöne Schuhe übrigens! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely look! i really like the dress :)

    check out my blog? :)

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, gefällt mir wirklich sehr gut.
    schwarz/weiß = beste kombi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's such a pretty outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. God! You're so cute!
    Lovely outfil.


    http://galaxytrash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete