2/10/2012

London calling 02/2012

i am (again) off to LONDON.

see you in 10 days (:

skadiida

18 comments:

  1. Tolle Bilder!
    Viel Spass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous!!!!Lovely blog, follow each other?
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos, I adore the rough trade photobooth <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really cold in here!! take loads of warm clothes dear! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love London, although it's only 2 and a half hours away from me I don't get there often!
    xo
      Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog !what do you think about linking eachother in our blogrolls?

    ♥
    Jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ebenfalls dankeschön :) Ich bin neidisch! Bring schöne Fotos zum noch neidischer Werden mit ;)

    Liebe Grüße
    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a lovely time here in London! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi,
    danke viiiielmals für all deine tollen london tipps.. bin schon voll aufgeregt und freu mich super fest! du bist ja jetzt in london oder? musst mir dan erzählen wies war :))

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them..looks like fun x

    For fashion inspiration check out my moodboards and follow me at:

    http://inbedwithvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is always so wonderful !!!:))
    I loved this post !!!;)

    A great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hach, wie schön. London ist so wunderbar. Ich wünsche dir eine ganz tolle Zeit und bring bloß viele Fotos mit!

    Liebe Grüße
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Photos - very cool! :) I love the monochrome of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Super cute photos :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  15. London! Hab sehr viel spaß da, grüß Rough Trade von mir. Muss unbedingt auch mal wieder hin. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love rough trade! Check out my page for some more amazing photobooths x

    ReplyDelete