1/28/2012

ASOS online shop

i think the most of you know asos but maybe 
there are some who don't know it. some weeks
ago i ordered the first time something from the
asos online shop - new shoes i haven't shown 
you yet. i received the package within some 
days and the quality of the shoes is also okay.
now i think about to order a dress  or something
else because they have beautiful cloths! you 
really should visit their shop! i only can 
recomment it to you (: 
___________________________________________
nun gibt es mal eine empfehlung meinerseits. 
die meisten von euch kennen asos bestimmt
aber für diejenigen die noch nie etwas bei asos
bestellt haben kann ich euch den asos online shop
nur empfehlen. vor ein paar wochen habe ich dort
zum ersten mal etwas bestellt - schuhe die ich euch
aber noch nicht gezeigt habe (: - und ich war wirklich
sehr zufrieden. die lieferung kam innerhalb weniger 
tage, der preis hat gestimmt und auch die qualität der
schuhe hat mich bis jetzt überzeugt. jetzt bin ich am 
überlegen mir bald mal ein    kleid   oder sonst was zu
bestellen. mal sehen. sie haben wirklich sehr sehr
schöne sachen, ich kann euch den shop nur 
empfehlen (:
skadiida

5 comments:

  1. I love those dresses!!! kisses http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Lovely top xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We adore polka dots!!!!! This look is totally perfect!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love asos! The leopard print dress is amazing!

    welivedourlivesinstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asos is great, if I had more money I would buy so much from there!

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete