12/13/2011

100 years of east london style


wow ive just found this amazing video. 
it takes you through 100 years of east london 
style in just 100 seconds - starting from 
13th sept. 1911 through to sept 13th 2011.
and not only the style changes also their 
dancing style. 

enjoy it! 
skadiida

19 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that's amazing! I love the transformation, it's so amazing to see how time has changed. Lovely blog, definitely following:)

    xoxo
    Rosie Anna

    http://rosieannax.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! I start following you, wait for you to do the same!!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :) wow this video is really amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! it's amazing! :Dthanks for sharing!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really amazing video!

    Maybe can we follow each other?
    www.adreamcalledfashion.com
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you!I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is such a cool video and their styles. <3
    My boyfriend and I created a blog featuring couples around the globe, inviting you to like and follow back!♥
    HIM AND HER
    HIM AND HER PROJECT

    ReplyDelete
  8. WIE faszinierend. Richtig fantastisches Video!


    Vielleicht stolperst du ja auch mal über meinen Blog?
    ModeKarussell

    ReplyDelete
  9. what great video!

    I checked your blog and i like it, visit my blog and if u want we can follow each other!
    have a wonderful day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, das Video ist toll. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful video ... all the reason why i moved to britain :)

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this video! It's so clever and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks great! So stylish connect! I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ich mach deine posts :)
    toller blog.
    kompliment (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ich find das Video soooo toll!
    Gesehen und gleich gemocht! :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete